Is this training for you?
The course is for everyone who has recently started working on creating digital/tech products or
wants to start and is cooperating with cross-functional development teams in their organisation.
It’s an excellent opportunity for current Product Owners to strengthen and expand their knowledge, junior and mid Product Managers to get new skills, or people looking to step into Product Management, develop their products, and learn about modern Lean Product Management practices.
What will you learn?
Designed to help individuals develop the skills and knowledge needed to manage products in organization.
- Intro - Product Management role explained
- Defining a user segment we want to address
- Doing user interviews - Generative Research
- Synthesizing the research turning it into learning
- Defining PRD (Product Requirements Document)
- What is PRD vs BRD (Business Requirements Document)
- Estimating the feasibility - build vs buy
- Summarizing the Learning
- Presenting and Reviewing the Projects
- Celebration and Closing
What is included?
Five days of training over three weeks with hands-on assignments and a result to show.
* More that 40 hours of trainings
* Mentoring session after each module
* Program materials (presentations, and relevant documents)
* Training project after each module
* Course certificate of completion
* Access to cohort community on Slack
* Becoming a part of the growing community of alumni